me and my plans

hey people...let me introduce myself first.
i am sagar from dhaka, bangladesh. i am studying physics in the dhaka university. i have a great interest in the fundamental particles and their interections.and later on the fascinating world of string theory! i still to grasp many things just to reach quantum field theory..but hopefully it'll be okay by the middle of next year.

i have come to know string theory is now a subject of undergrad study of MIT. as the book 'first course in string theory' is published..so we can start the physics from there anyway...as i also know that we need a lot of mathematics for tht to.but anyway..let me check and update my thoughts regularly...

thanks for reading my post, hope u'll add ur comment on this, or the upcoming posts..

Comments

Popular Posts