whats this blog about?

i invited my friends to visit my blog recently. one of them asked me if this is a news blog of f1!!!! well, after that i find it it has already become a news blog of f1.... earlier i posted lyrics, song, and many other stuff...and also one who checks the links i have given below are physics related.....so what is this blog all about?? my sayings-thoughts? f1 stuff? weired stuffr? lyrics??


i then decided that from now on, i'm nt gonna post only on f1 news but also my field of interest the physics....in near future i'll be posting on something related to physics and mathematics....hope u'll not feel bored.,......



its very recent that a conference was held on string theory in Madrid...so, i'll be posting on the updates.....

and please keep visiting my blog....thanks.

Comments

Ashikur Rahman said…
string theory'r akta philosophical version ami dibo vabtesi......tar age
oitar physics version ta bujha jururi.....sohoj vasai bhujaitai thak.

Popular Posts